Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bring Yourself to Work Day - May 24

The Five Freedoms Network™ is sponsoring a great idea this year. On May 24, join us for Bring Yourself to Work Day™, a day dedicated to showing up more fully by exercising the five workplace freedoms. It might seem risky - after all, what if they really heard how you experience work? What if they knew how you see things? What you are hearing? How you feel?

I don't know about you but I learned dozens of subtle little ways to censor myself in the workplace. How not to notice certain things. How not to speak up. How not to show up.

Only when I learned the magic of really showing up - and learned how to catch myself NOT showing up - did I learn the impact I could really have.

What do you have to lose? Try it for just one day. For more information visit http://www.bringyourselftoworkday.com. And join others like you around the world!

No comments: